Your Database - the heartbeat of your website
When customers arrive on your site, it's vital they can search a current list of available properties. We have a web based database system that can either be connected to a feed from your Estate Agency software or stand alone as a Content Management System that makes updating the listings in your web site or Apps easy and cost effective.
You may already be using or looking at packages by companies such as Dezrez, Vebra, VTUK, Expert Agent, Reapit, Encore, Aspasia, CFP, LetMC etc. Maybe you are a member of a network such as the Home Sale Network. We work with all these companies and more and can therefore ensure that your property listings are kept up to date automatically.
When seamlessly embedded in your site through our database you can:
- Add/amend/delete unlimited numbers of properties to the site
- Add unlimited photos which are automatically resized
- Create dynamically generated EPC graphs
- Manage status (available, let, under offer, withdrawn etc)
- Link to Virtual Tours, Floorplans, 3D walkthroughs
- Automatically display on Google maps for 100% accurate presentation
- Display groups of properties on dynamic Google maps showing their location.
- Automatically email matching properties to registered applicants.
- Automatically populate the UK portals where you have a subscription with them.*
- Order Audio Tours direct from Audio Agent.
- Maintain Featured Properties on your home page
- Automatically show most recent instructions on your home page
- Automatically update slideshows of photographs for each property
Your data is automatically backed up overnight every night and because we have control of the data we can ensure that it is seamlessly integrated into the site and 100% customised in presentation to match the professional image you require.
Putting power and presentation into your property portfolio
Having a database inside your web site means that every property can have its own URL within your own domain e.g. www.yourdomain.co.uk/highstreet/windsor.html. This means that all your properties can be indexed by search engines such as Google. It also means that you can send a link to any property by email or text and the recipient is taken straight to the property in question.
On top of this of course we also have complete flexibility of design so you get the best of both worlds in terms of function and look and feel.
*Certain functions may not be carried out if they are already provided by your Estate Agency software providers.